What We Do
Parula LLC, through its principal, Mary Kelly, is available to provide the following services, especially in the areas of environmental protection, natural resource protection and ecosystem restoration:
- Law and policy research and analysis.
- Development of law and policy reform recommendations and strategies.
- Strategic advice on advocacy, media, coalition building and stakeholder engagement to achieve policy reform goals.
- Development of short- and longer-term project/program plans to achieve policy reform goals.
- Speaking and writing engagements.
- Writing and evaluating proposals and grant applications.
Current clients include:
- Environmental Defense Fund, Inc. (western water and river management issues; coastal Louisiana restoration)
- Walton Family Foundation (aquatic ecosystem management and restoration)
- Platte Institute (state water law and policy)
- National Wildlife Federation—Texas water program (environmental flows)
- Wimberley Valley Watershed Association (ground water protection strategies)