What We Do
Parula LLC, through its principal, Mary Kelly, is available to provide the following services, especially in the areas of environmental protection, natural resource protection and ecosystem restoration:
- Law and policy research and analysis.
- Development of policy reform recommendations and strategies.
- Strategic advice on advocacy, media, coalition building and stakeholder engagement to achieve policy reform goals.
- Development of short- and longer-term project/program plans to achieve policy reform goals.
- Speaking and writing engagements.
- Writing and evaluating proposals and grant applications.
Recent and current clients include:
- The Nature Conservancy Colorado River Program (water management)
- Trout Unlimited, Western Water Program (cooperative projects, water management)
- Water Funder Initiative (philanthropic investment in western water)
- Walton Family Foundation (freshwater program)
- Cynthia and George Mitchell Foundation (Texas water)
- Raise the River (binational coalition working to restore Colorado River Delta)
- Trans Pecos Water and Land Trust